Where will you find the greatest concentration of UAS Professionals in Europe?
Lisa Murray is the event director for Diversified Communications, an international media company with more than 12 years’ experience in producing world-renowned events for precision measurement professionals. If you’re in this field, then you have most likely have attended one of their events, including SPAR 3D Conference & Expo, the International Lidar Mapping Forum or the Commercial UAV Expo.
One June 20-22, Diversified Communications brings its winning formula to Brussels, creating a signature forum for UAS professionals all across Europe. It’s called the Commercial UAV Expo Europe. In this episode, Lisa talks about the Expo, why it’s being held in Europe, what attendees can expect and, most importantly, why UAS professionals should to attend.
In This Episode
- Introduction. Meet Lisa Murray, the Event Director for Diversified Communications.
- Commercial UAV Expo Europe. Lisa talks about the Commercial UAV Expo, why it was created and how it compares with other shows in the United States and Europe.
- European UAV Market Needs. Lisa describes some of the unique challenges facing European drone operators and how the Commercial UAV Expo will address those needs through the planned programs and sessions.
- Location. The Commercial UAV Expo Europe will be held in Brussels on June 20-22. Expo information is available on line at www. expouav.com/Europe
- Who Should Attend? In general, if you work in Europe in an industry that requires the highest precision technology for highly technical work, the Commercial UAV Expo Europe will be of interest. The Agenda is focused on these users. The program and sessions were developed by the Expo’s Advisory Board and reflect their knowledge of the current European drone industry and the needs and opportunities.
- Drone Hero Contest. The Drone Hero Contest provides an opportunity for innovators to demonstrate their drone applications to an audience of highly qualified potential customers and/or partners. Contestants are vying for support in developing their innovations and the title of Drone Hero Europe 2017. The contest is open to everyone: students, research institutions, organizations, startups and companies developing or implementing drone solutions. The solution can consist of hardware, software, services or any combination of the before. Drone Hero Europe was developed by EUKA to advance the European drone industry both at home and abroad; the organizations brings together members of the drone industry including end-users in business, government and academia and partners.
- Organizations and Sponsors. The Commercial UAV Expo Europe has assembled an impressive array of supporters (to many to list here). Lisa talks about some of them, in particular, the support of Remotely Piloted Aircraft Systems (RPAS) for each country, as well as many major European commercial drone companies.
- Closing. Lisa provides her perspectives in working with the precision measurement sector of the drone industry and her hopes for a successful event. She closes with some additional reasons why businesses and individuals should consider attending the 2017 Commercial UAV Expo Europe in Brussels on June 20-22.